About me, what can I say..My name is Tania, I am almost 40, among other things I am a Health Coach, blogger ‘wanna be’, and mother of three beautiful kids.
Lately, a bit obsessed with all things that make me feel in contact with my inner self, specially things that give me mental peace, call it nurturing organic food or food for the soul like yoga, breathing and meditation.
For a long time I have been wondering what my purpose in life was, to be honest I have always felt a little ‘uncomfortable’ inside like something was missing, I have tried many times to answer this question to myself, it haven’t been easy as I have always felt like I was in the wrong direction or at the wrong place. Always waiting for something to happen and that something was never coming.
I started writing this blog in 2013 when my second son Lucas was born, at that time Neithan (my first son was 2) and my passion was mostly about fashion, about how good and proud I was feeling of being a mum, but at the same time looking good. Having this blog helped me not to drown in ‘mummy life’, and also to not forget that I was still a woman after all and not just at the ‘mercy’ of my kids ;), it really helped me escape a little bit from the reality and tiredness of having kids, what I didn’t know at the time was that it was just the beginning of something important for my life.
So many things have changed since then, my life became even more busy when my little girl Olivia was born in 2015, but my soul was thirsty for knowledge, I needed something more. I started looking for information that resonate with me, with what my soul was looking for, you know when your mind is telling you something that you just can’t ignore? one day I found The Integrative Nutrition Institute, the most important nutrition school of the world that integrates more that 100 dietary theories, that really cough my attention and after thinking ad doing a very exhausted research for months I decided to sign up, that was exactly what I wanted to do! I wanted to become a Health Coach.
After I signed up that feeling of not been comfortable inside was gone and instead, a feeling of ‘you are going where you supposed to be going’ replaced it! it was a mix of excitement and fear, but at the end the highest energetic vibration where your soul can be. It felt good and it felt right. In that moment I made a decision, for better or for worse I was going to work on me (in the little spare time I had!) and work on what made my soul happy!! What is more important than that I thought? If you are happy, your family is happy and all is good around you even the times where life gets more difficult.
A mantra came into my head after all that decision making, and now is my mantra where I go to when I am not feeling very well, ‘The Universe has my back’ I truly believe everything happens for a reason, there is a time for each thing in the big picture of our lives.
This is exactly what I want to share with you here, in my blog, my path, my life as a mother and ‘newbie’ Health coach entrepreneur, so together we can find the best version of ourselves. I can give you all that I know and more, the tools you need to find that inner voice as well and learn to listen to it, but the whiling to do it is only yours, so let’s do it together, let’s be the best we can be together.
Here are some facts about me:
1. Two year ago I got a degree in Styling and Marketing, as soon as I finished I realized it was not for me. But I still love fashion very much.
2. the main reason I became a Health Coach it was because of my family, I wanted to teach them how important Nutrition is for our life but instead I am learning so much more, about myself and about what really matters in life, that not only my family is eating a lot better now, they are learning how important it is to be kind to yourself and to love yourself more than anything.
3. I truly believe we can make a better world by working on ourselves, I think there is a Health Revolution happening in the world, more and more people are opening their eyes to what is coming, the health of the world is a huge problem and already is touching our kids big time! I am happy to be part of this Revolution! I know I can help people open their eyes and to be part of this change, starting by ourselves and passing it on to our kids it is the most important for the future of our generations to come.
4. What I love about myself is that I am a happy person, I have a big need of helping people, and also I feel that I can do so much for the people around me. I love that I am always thinking about to be better person and that I have a big interest in learning about nature and all the good that can provide us.
5. The not so good about me I need to be more organized, I want to do so much in very little time and that adds stress in my life.
6. I was born in Costa Rica, but I have been here in Spain for so long, that sometimes I have the feeling I don’t belong here or there, even thought I love my country I feel very far from being Costarrican and let along being Spanish, my heart belongs to both countries.
7. I really believe in the energy of the people, in good energy and in bad energy, have you ever had the feeling, when you meet someone that you can feel when that person is sad or happy even if is not telling you? Or you meet someone and you feel like you met that person before? that your energy and that persons energy connect? I have had that feeling a few times in my life, it made me really believe in the magic of people, in what is really inside us, our body. What is our soul made of? Are we all one big energy? Do we all belong together?
8. When my kids where born, I learn what real love is, one by one had made me the person I am today, I have discover different things about myself with each of them, but most of anything I have realized how crazy and unconditional the love of a mother is, how can you give so much and not expect anything back. How your mood can change in one second, how can you go from being really upset and stress to laugh out loud just by seeing one of their little faces looking at you, I can go on and on talking about how much I love my kids…but this is already getting to long 🙂
9. I am a very creative person, painting is totally necessary for me, I love painting mandalas, it really help me relax, also love crafting, I see potential in every piece of material I can put my hands on, you can see some of the things I have done here and here even though this is just a few of so many paintings and quilts I have made.
here you have it a little bit of myself, of my story, of who I am and where I come from. But most importantly how I can help you if you feel related to my history.
About my blog:
This blog like I told you before I started as a distraction, and it helped me a lot with all the craziness of being a mum, but now, I really want to share what I am about, what I can give you and how I can help you find the best version of your self.
I will be posting 3 times a month, that will change with time hopefully, but for now I want to focus on quality and not quantity, as you have seen from my story I have lot in plate at the moment, I rather give you a few good quality posts than a lot of nothingness. ;), my intention is to give you information that is relevant that is going to make you want to change your life to be better, be healthy be the best that you can be.
I really like writing about wellness and every day I read a lot about it and love to share what I am thinking, usually I do it in my newsletter that goes out once a month, so if you haven’t signed up go and do it, as I share exclusive inspiration, recipes and just information that can help you out on your daily life. I am also in some of the social media out there, like Instagram (my favorite) and Facebook , so now you know where to find me.
If you feel like reading a little bit more, here are a few posts that describes the main themes of this blog hopefully it can inspire you.
At this point hopefully you like what you see?, does my message resonates with you? or inspires you?, do you feel like you have found a place where we understand each other?, then we belong together 😉 I will give you all my knowledge my understanding and my love to help you out and you can give me value and share me with your friends or maybe contact me to help you out in person by Coaching you? contact details here .
In the meantime I am very grateful that you have come to visit me and hopefully stay around so we can get to know each other better.
Health and wellness!